From Southern California:
* I-5 and HWY 99 junction, continue on HWY 99 North to Fresno
* Exit on HWY 41 North to Oakhurst traveling approximately 48 miles
* Continue North, traveling approximately 12 miles, Teneya Lodge will be on your Right
* Turn LEFT a few yards after the Teneya entrance onto Summit Road, then keep an immediate Right onto Railroad Ave. Please drive slowly to the end of Railroad Ave.
* Firefall Lodge is at the very end of Railroad Ave.
Note: If you pass a pond on your Right, and the general store and post office on your Left...you've gone about a half mile too far. Turnaround and then take the first right after the General Store onto Summit Road.
MANY navigation apps DO NOT bring you to the right location. So these directions will be handy!
*When you drive through Oakhurst, please note this is the last town you will pass through before you get to Firefall Lodge...about 20-25 minutes up the mountain. So this is the last major stop for food, drink, gas or restroom if you need before you arrive at Firefall Lodge.